Home Health Aide Coordinator/Scheduler
Seeking a flexible position with a Top Workplaces Employer? Then this role is for you!
In this important part-time Home Health Aide Coordinator/Scheduler role you will efficiently coordinate the daily functions of our clinical team and assure effective staffing of our home care and hospice clients. You will professionally represent Horizon to external customers and act as a resource for field staff.
- Provide Home Health Aide staffing to ensure seamless, comprehensive and timely patient coverage.
- Accept calls from patients, families, facilities and other entities and triage to the appropriate Case Manager, Supervisor or other personnel. Complete detailed documentation in case communication notes and communicate appropriate patient information to case manager and/or supervisor.
- Work closely with the HHA’s to ensure their FTE status is met while working within their hours of availability and matching the HHA’s appropriately with patients.
- Assist, collaborate and cover for other team schedulers. Participate in the on call rotation to ensure holiday, weekend and after hour coverage.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor degree preferred
- The ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and work under stress are required
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous scheduling and NetSmart preferred
- Phone etiquette along with interpersonal skills are a must