Community Liaison - Business Development
Horizon Home Care and Hospice embraces a philosophy of celebrating the human spirit, and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We provide the highest level of care and service wherever our patients call home. With this in mind, we are adding to our seasoned, passionate team of Community Liaisons.
As a Community Liaison - Business Development you will:
- Make connections, develop relationships, educate, and heighten awareness of the many offerings of Horizon Home Care and Hospice
- Serve as consultant to patients, families, and providers
- Manage accounts and territory
- Build and maintain provider relationships
- Identify and solve problems that serve as barriers
- Provide programming and education
- Conduct analysis that lead to successful strategic planning
- Serve as eyes and ears of the agency related to our community needs
- Facilitate communication between patients, providers, and agency
Horizon Offers Our Community Liaisons:
- Competitive Pay, Plus Commission & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 7-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of two (2) years prior experience in sales & marketing, and/or health care experience at a professional level
- Strong communication skills, collaborative, compassionate/empathetic and self-starter with strong problem solving skills.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1617678170606bcf5ae46431792