CNA-Home Health Aide - Days (Private Duty Home Care)
EARN MORE - You could earn up to $18.25/hour based on your experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant.To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
The future of health care is home care. As part of an interdisciplinary private duty team, our CNA’s (Home Health Aides) provide patients with care in the comfort of their own home in a one-on-one setting. We serve patients throughout Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Washington Counties (mileage reimbursed between visits).
As a Private Duty Home Health Aide you will provide direct assistance with activities of personal care, maintenance of patient health, Agency facilitation of treatment for patients, and contribution to a health environment for patients. These activities are provided under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse or Therapist, in accordance with the physicians' orders.
- Support patient care by reviewing care plan in the home prior to providing cares. Notify Case Manager with issues / concerns regarding care plan and when cares need revision.
- Provide assistance with daily living under the supervision of the Case Manager i.e., bathing, dressing, transfers, range of motion, toileting, etc.
- Explain to patient the care being provided and involves patient in cares.
- Consistently complete mobile care upon arrival and departure from patients' home per Agency policy. Mobile Care includes tasks completed in accordance with the care plan. Complete mileage logs timely and accurately.
- Work cooperatively with patients, care providers and family members, as well as with appropriate Agency staff by listening and responding to patient needs, engaging in appropriate communication, reporting pertinent patient information to Case Manager in a timely manner
- Regularly complete home maintenance per plan of care i.e., house cleaning, washing dishes, laundry, meal preparation, and transportation, etc.
Horizon Offers Our Home Health Aides:
- $5,000 sign-on bonus!
- Guaranteed Hours – Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Competitive Pay – EARN UP TO $17.50/HOUR! (based on experience)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter: Elizabeth Sepulveda. Phone: 262-373-8699; Email: Elizabeth.Sepulveda@hhch.net
With Horizon, You're Home.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Wisconsin CNA certification that allows you to work in Federally Certified Home Health Agencies and Hospices.
- Prior experience working with the public is required.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 1630436200612e7b682a6ba1162