Clinical Team Coordinator - Milwaukee
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
In this important role you will efficiently coordinate the daily functions of our clinical team and assures effective staffing of our home care clients. You will professionally represent Horizon to external customers and act as a resource for field staff. Sometimes you're a traffic director, a cheerleader, a drill sergeant, or a computer data entry whiz. Outstanding organization, customer service, and computer skills are essential!
As the Team Coordinator you will:
- Consistently ensures appropriate staffing and coordination for all team patients. Assigns cases based on clinical priority, staff availability and expertise required. Enters, updates, and maintains case assignments in the computer daily.
- Efficiently coordinates RN, LPN coverage for all planned vacations, unexpected time off, PM and weekend visits, nightly and weekend on-call schedule and holiday coverage.
- In collaboration with the Intake Department, tracks and communicates patient hospitalizations to facilitate patients' continuity of care.
- Is a resource contact for all team communications. Ensures phone coverage in Team Assistants absence. Appropriately refers issues to the manager or designee as needed.
Horizon Offers Our Team Coordinator:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- Qualifications include a High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor degree preferred.
- The ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and work under stress are required.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous scheduling and NetSmart preferred.
- Phone etiquette along with interpersonal skills are a must.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 164157788661d87d9edc2211341