Clinical Team Assistant
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
Looking to make a difference? Looking to be part of a dedicated professional team?
Horizon Home Care and Hospice, located in Milwaukee, WI, has a full-time office position at our busy corporate headquarters.
When a patient leaves the hospital after a surgery or injury, sometimes he needs furthercare in the home until fully healed. Thats where we come in. How would you like to support a team of outstandingnurses-- who happen to be some of the best people you'll ever meet -- and be the behind-the-scenesassistance to our patients and their families? Know that the work you're doing is making a difference.
This is a wonderful almost-entry-level opportunity for someone eager to contribute, maybe a bright up-and-comer looking to get a foot in the door at our well-respected not-for-profit health care organization. We need someone with exceptional communication skills and an unflappable work ethic. We take our jobs seriously at Horizon, but that doesn't mean leave yoursense of humor at home.
In the Clinical Team Assistant role you will be responsiblefor:
- Appropriate staffing and coordinating for patients care.
- Assigning cases based on staff availability.
- Processing departmental payroll.
- Generating accurate & timely reports.
- Coordinating team communications.
Horizon Offers Our Clinical Team Assistant:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of office experience, preferably in healthcare
- Knowledge of NetSmart EMR, Clinical Explorer and Outlook preferred